Purchase of Monthly Permits – Monthly permits will be valid for a calendar month. Permits will not be pro-rated. You will be able to add up to (5) five vehicles to your monthly permit, as well as sign-up for automatically renewing monthly permits. Only (1) one registered vehicle may be parked on site at any given time.
THE PURCHASE OF A MONTHLY PERMIT DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PARKING SPACE.
To apply and purchase a monthly permit:
- Click this link to access the Parkmobile portal for monthly parking permits.
- Click "Please register here" located near the bottom left corner of the page
- Complete the form with your personal information and click on the "Save" button to complete your registration
- The next page will confirm your registration. Please write down your password or print this page so that you can sign in to your account in the future
- Click "Continue" to move forward
- Click on the drop-down arrow located in the middle of the page next to "Location" in the "Purchase by Location" box
- Choose "Fair Lawn Commuter Parking – All Areas". Choose the “Non-Resident” or “Resident” permit based on your current status.
- Click "Start application".
- The system will default to the coming calendar month. Please note that the permit is valid for a calendar month (example: 8/1-8/31). Permits will not be prorated.
- If you would like for the permit to renew automatically, be sure to choose the "Yes" option. Please note that you will later have the opportunity to pay for the renewal automatically. Choosing "Yes" here simply means you will be asked to renew towards the end of each month.
- At the bottom of the screen, enter your license plate number. You may register up to (5) five vehicles, but only one vehicle may be in the paid parking area at any one time. You can always sign in at a later time to add additional license plate numbers.
- Click "Continue" to proceed”
- Ensure that the details provided at the Application Confirmation screen are correct. If so, click "Continue"
- If you are satisfied with the contents of your Shopping cart, click "Checkout"
- If you would like for your permit to renew automatically, AND you wish to pay for the new month automatically, check the box located under "Autopay". You can cancel this option later if necessary.
- Enter your credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express). You must click on, read and check the box to agree with the Terms and Conditions set forth by the Borough of Fair Lawn.
- You will then have the opportunity to print the invoice showing you have paid for your permit.
- Look for your confirmation email which has your permit attached. Please print the "hang tag". The "hang tag" must be placed on the dashboard of your vehicle every day you are parked in the lot.
NOTE: The printed permit will contain a QR code (2D barcode) with unique value codes which will eliminate any potential fraud. Only one vehicle may be in the paid parking area at any one time.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR MONTHLY PERMIT?
Need to reset your password? Need help updating your credit card information? Need to change your license plate information? Need to reprint your parking pass? Go to the Parkmobile Monthly Permit Help Center.
If you have additional questions about the program, please contact Police Records at 201-794-5418.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Tue, 11/26/2019 - 12:41pm